Inspiring People. Producing Results.
In the fast-paced, dynamic travel and hospitality business, Catherine Heeg knows that success requires not just knowledge and expertise, but an unwavering positive attitude and professionalism. She infuses her workshops and seminars with the same dynamism, service orientation, people skills and passion for traveling that are at the heart of the industry.
Catherine listens closely to your needs before tailoring the training programs to rigorously meet those needs. She ensures that training materials are sustainable and provides follow-up consultation so that training is implemented, outcomes are monitored and results achieved.
“We realized a 25% increase in the month following Catherine’s training, with continued improvement over the following months.”
“Not only is [Catherine] a leader and motivator but she was able to nurture our in-house supervisory training positions and deflect challenges in a time of change management.”
“Since the seminar, consultants have experienced new sales as a direct result of the techniques learned…”
“The results of this training were instantaneous and dramatic.”
“I have never been so motivated to answer a phone.”
“Catherine is professional, experienced and knowledgeable about our industry.”
“This was an invaluable session … We were able to narrow down areas of improvement while recognizing the strengths of the team.”
“Catherine is a dynamic presenter who knows the industry, researches the needs of the audience and delivers.”
“The customized training you provided was excellent … The team all shared that they learned a great deal and plan to follow the suggestions … The material will be most helpful as both a reference tool for those that attended and as a guideline for new hires.”
- Thirty years of sales, marketing and training expertise with travel agencies, wholesale tour companies, airlines, and car rentals in Canada and the U.S.
- Clients include Sears Travel, Holland America Line, Residence Inn by Marriott (HHC Hotels), Travel Masters, AMA Travel, Calgary Co-op Travel, Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre, Uniglobe Custom Travel and others.
- Marketing and sales expertise encompasses Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and Mexico.
- Southeast Asia Expert while marketing wholesale tours to travel agents.
- Guest Lecturer and Presenter with the Canadian Institute of Travel Counselors, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Grant MacEwan College, Medicine Hat College and the YMCA.
- Executive Board member and former President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer of SKAL International Calgary.
- Chapter member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers in Calgary.
- Bachelor of Science, Management, University of New Orleans.
Get in Touch with Catherine
Catherine welcomes you to phone or e-mail her with your needs and interests. A preliminary discussion will help determine whether Customized Management Solutions may help you drive the results you’re looking for.Contact Catherine Heeg