Catherine Heeg is a tourism, travel and hospitality industry expert with over three decades experience. Her popular workshops and seminars earn rave reviews and drive results that clients can see on their balance sheets. She is committed to helping clients…
- Quickly learn the best ways to leverage the power of social media;
- Integrate social media and other relevant marketing tactics;
- Increase awareness, drive traffic to their social media and web sites and turn prospects into clients.
An engaging speaker, workshop leader and social media marketing and communications expert, Catherine delivers proven tools that help companies reach their target audience, differentiate themselves from the competition and achieve authentic visibility that translates into winning results.
In good company…look who’s working with Catherine:
NTA (National Tour Association)
Featured speaker at Convention 2009—2 workshops, Convention 2010—4 workshops, MoNTAge 2009—2 workshops. CoNTAct August, 2011—2 workshops. Travel Exchange, 2014 – 2 workshops and 2 mini sessions. Contributing writer for Courier Magazine 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Ongoing sales team social media training as well as training their travel agent partners via a 14-month series of webinars and other educational programs.
Produced a series of 6 live webinars for OASIS during 2012. Participated in the launch of the Future Agent Sales Program (FAST) providing social media coaching and training to home-based travel agents.
Speaking topics include:
- Social media strategy, design, implementation;
- Compelling communication tactics for sales and marketing professionals;
- Effectively integrating social and traditional marketing strategies and tactics;
- Selling skills that leverage social media to reach customers and prospects.
Here’s how we can work together:
- Live sessions at your upcoming conference or convention;
- Real-time live webinars for your staff or travel partners;
- On-line course development and presentation.
Interactive sessions engage participants and a toolbox of strategies allows them to immediately implement what they have learned.
Popular programs include:
3.5 Ways to Grow your Business with Social Media –
Want your social media marketing to sizzle? This webinar will show you new ways to:
- Create conversations;
- Ask questions to reach friends of fans;
- Identify what’s working for travel industry thought leaders.
Facebook for Business—Three Essential Strategies Demystified –
Embark on a mission to populate your business page and engage your customers and prospects. You’ll receive a clear planning strategy as well as the know how to effectively communicate with your target audience.
Three Powerful Ways to Engage with Pinterest
Magnify your social presence by learning how key words, links and your Facebook page add up to your Pinterest strategy.
You’ll get a snapshot of best practices and essential tactics that will help you market yourself and integrate your traditional marketing with new media.