Are you looking to grow your email list? Who isn’t, right!
If you struggle to collect email addresses from the right people, let’s think about something totally opposite of collecting…giving something away. A freebie!
There’s 1 thing that I’ve found to work like a charm. An infographic!
You’ve probably seen thousands of infographics on Pinterest and the reason they’re so popular is that they’re easy to digest in our busy, harried world. While providing a ton of great info that’s easy for a busy reader to scan, they also showcase your niche, expertise and credibility.
When creating your infographic here’s the roadmap to your success.
- Consider what will be so valuable to the type of client you want to attract.
- Travel and tourism ideas here.
- Create the infographic.
- Design it with your brand colors in mind.
- Include your contact information so that when people share your infographic others can reach out to you.
- Create a form inviting people to download your infographic in exchange for their email list.
- Include the form in a social post and ad.
- Create a nurturing email sequence to keep your new list engaged.
- Download your new list and create an ad audience from this new list so as to keep people informed, enlightened and delighted with your offerings.
Building your list and boosting your credibility go hand in hand! Jump on board and fuel your success.
What will be the topic of your next infographic?
Social Marketing Strategies for Travel and Tourism
About Catherine Heeg
Catherine Heeg is a recognized social media trail blazer passionate about social media and marketing in the tourism and hospitality industry. She takes the mystery out of marketing!
She creates and delivers meaningful, dynamic workshops that meet your unique needs in the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
Catherine and her team help travel, tourism and hospitality pros design and implement social media marketing strategies and tactics that drive traffic to their social and web sites. Learn more…
Professionals who are serious about taking consistent, winning actions every day to build their business and achieve measurable results love working with Catherine.