Does your email box fill up faster than you can say ‘Travel’?
Do you feel like the phone hasn’t stopped ringing? (not a bad thing)
Are you left with 10 or 15 minutes between meetings and wonder how to make the most of your time?
Getting from frazzled to fruitful…
….swamped to strategic…
…chaotic to connected is do-able when you make the most of short spurts of time.
Time Saving Social Marketing
Here’s a couple of marketing tactics you can squeeze into those gaps and get yourself out of ‘frazzle’ mode.
Standing in Line for Coffee — 5-10 Minutes to Spare
- When’s the last time you changed your cover images on your social sites? Can’t remember? Now’s a great time to think about what you’re selling most and pop a photo of that destination into your cover image. Remember to do this for each of your social sites. Here’s how.
- Scroll thru your social feed (I’ll bet you’re doing that anyway) and head over to the sites of your top suppliers. See something that will appeal to your fans? Just Share it! Easy!
- You’ve got your phone in hand and the line-up isn’t moving very fast, why not search out your newest clients’ social sites. Scan thru for a better understanding of how you can serve them better and build a stronger relationship. Do you both love cats? Do you both like the same sports? Great conversation builders and ways to solidify a relationship.
- While you’re checking out your clients’ social site, pop them a friend request.
- Speaking of friends, why not use this time to invite some of your friends to like your business page. Choose only a couple of friends to invite each day. It’s quick & easy!
Cover Image Tip
With these quick tips, you’ll get a head start on your marketing strategy before even stepping foot in the office. Checking off that first box on your ‘to-do’ list will get the ball rolling for the rest of the day’s endeavors!
Which tactic will you use first?
Social Marketing Strategies for Travel and Tourism
About Catherine Heeg
Catherine Heeg is a recognized social media trail blazer passionate about social media and marketing in the tourism and hospitality industry. She takes the mystery out of marketing!
She creates and delivers meaningful, dynamic workshops that meet your unique needs in the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
Catherine and her team help travel, tourism and hospitality pros design and implement social media marketing strategies and tactics that drive traffic to their social and web sites. Learn more…
Professionals who are serious about taking consistent, winning actions every day to build their business and achieve measurable results love working with Catherine.