Is your blog working overtime for you? Blogging is a powerful medium to entice, engage and educate yet some travel pros let theirs languish in oblivion. Here are some tips and techniques to ensure your blog gets seen by as many eyeballs as possible.
Here are 2 simple ways to use hyperlinks to market your blog.
- Add a hyperlink to your blog into your automatic e-mail signature
- Insert this hyperlink in all your itineraries, invoices and away messages
- Create an e-mail blast announcing your newest blog post . Make sure to include a call to action sales message.
- Check out these services; Constant Contact and Vertical Response
- I love Vertical response as there is a ‘pay as you go’ option
Have you considered posting on the sites of your preferred suppliers? Consider the exposure to potential clients you’ll receive. Have you just returned from a fam trip or site inspection? Imagine the chance to reach out and thank your suppliers via a link to your blog post on their Facebook page. Your enthusiasm will inspire consumers to connect with you.
How about teaming up with colleagues to form a ‘blog squad’. Imagine the opportunity to post on your colleagues’ blog pages and share knowledge with each other’s clients.
This is merely the tip of the promotional iceberg. Which one will you use today?
For more ideas, please check out my article in the next NACTA e-zine or check my blog.