Is your video strategy solid as a rock? While you may have just pulled together an awesome video the next strategy is to reach as many eyeballs as possible.
Video Marketing Strategy
- Share your video on all your social sites. Remember to include your:
- LinkedIn Company page and relevant Showcase page
- Google + business page and relevant Circles and Collections
- Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram also support short form video
- Your reach on Facebook will skyrocket with short video
- Set your latest video as a ‘Featured Video’ on your Facebook page
- Include video in your Facebook Group Here’s how to set up a Facebook Group of your own.
- Upload your video as your Facebook Cover Image.
- Upload your video to You Tube. Remember to include:
- Tags! Your video will be found more easily in searches
- A key-word rich description. Since You Tube is the 2nd largest search engine, including your top key words is Key!
- Upload your video to Vimeo for an even broader audience.
- Create a social ad featuring your video
- Create Video Engagement Audiences. Here’s how.
- Add video apps to your Facebook business page.
- Apps are available for You Tube, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter
- Create a landing page on your website and include a video.
- Embed your new video into a blog post
- Include video in your next e-newsletter or e-marketing campaign.
- Did you know…Video in an email leads to 200-300% increase in click-thru rate.
- Ensure your subject line let’s people know there’s a video inside.
- What’s working now in our industry? Check out these video content tips.
It’s been said that content marketing is more essential than creation. A strategy that focuses on creation as 20% of the project time, then marketing that content accounts for 80% of a successful content strategy.
How much time and talent are you spending on your video marketing?
Social Marketing Strategies for Travel and Tourism