During a crisis or time of upheaval, we have a couple distinct options:
#1: We can see the mountain of work ahead of us and quickly give up.
#2: We can give ourselves a swift pep-talk, mobilize our creativity and discover the opportunities that are hiding just below the surface of the chaos.
I’m sticking with option #2, will you join me? Here are some manageable goals that will help set you up for success as we settle into our ‘new normal’.
Conquering Content Marketing
As we all know, there is life after COVID-19 and you have the chance to write history…YOUR history. Right Now!
Here’s some things you may want to see on your list of accomplishments as you look back on 2020.
Creative Content Creation
- Get creative with content NOW! In the era of quarantine, don’t disappear! Stay active with these tips
- Get creative with your messaging and graphics.
- Create short slideshows and videos to inspire fans to dream
- Do a live broadcast and showcase bucket-list travel experiences. This will give people the ‘mental vacation’ they need now. Expand your reach with these killer ideas and tips on the gear you’ll want...even if you’re on a shoestring budget.
Expand Your Marketing Content
- During the ‘Great Pause’ it’s a great time to expand your content library so that in the future, as business ramps up, you’ll be able to drip out content to spark new bookings.
- Chat with each of your top suppliers
COVID-19 has given us a year of unprecedented obstacles but has also delivered some unexpected opportunities. Use this unforeseen free-time to double down on your marketing efforts and prepare yourself for what’s next. Your future self will thank you for it!
Social Marketing Strategies for Travel and Tourism
About Catherine Heeg
Catherine Heeg is a recognized social media trail blazer passionate about social media and marketing in the tourism and hospitality industry. She takes the mystery out of marketing!
She creates and delivers meaningful, dynamic workshops that meet your unique needs in the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
Catherine and her team help travel, tourism and hospitality pros design and implement social media marketing strategies and tactics that drive traffic to their social and web sites. Learn more…
Professionals who are serious about taking consistent, winning actions every day to build their business and achieve measurable results love working with Catherine.