When you scroll through your social feed, which type of content are you most attracted to?
If you said video, then you’re not alone! According to recent studies, videos on Facebook receive more engagement than still images and people retain more information from videos than they do from pictures.
Knowing what we know about the power of video, creating video ads is essential to your marketing strategy. Try these savvy tools for creating video ads that will captivate your audience.
Video Ads that Rock
When you’re looking to grow your business, spending a few dollars on a social ad will help take your brand awareness to the next level. Creating that ad using a video will gain you more reach and engagement than a static visual ad.
So you’re thinking “I just don’t have the time”.
Can you afford NOT to make the time?
Video Tools for Success
Facebook continues to make it easier to launch your own video ad campaign. Using tools like:
- Canvas Ads gets a make-over and is now rolling out as Instant Experiences. Watch for cool features like; Instant Forms, Storefront, Lookbook, Instant Storytelling and Instant Customer Acquisition.
- Do you LOVE Instagram and Facebook Stories? Now you can kick-start your Facebook Story with an ad. Similar to Instagram Stories, Facebook Story ads will give you the opportunity to expand the reach of a video, single image or slideshow.
- Video Creation Kit in your Ads Manager account provides you with square or vertical templates and transitions. All you need to do is add your visuals and your logo. This ad type can be placed on either Instagram or Facebook.
- Animated Posts provide a quick, down & dirty way to create a video ad when using Boost Post. Simply choose “Animate Post” at the top of a new boost post. Facebook then creates a short video using the image and text from your still post and automatically adds your logo at the end. You’ll then have the opportunity to change out the image, edit the text on the text slide and even update your logo. You can even change the background color of the text slide. Don’t forget to add emoji!
- Not sure which of your videos for your next campaign will be loved more? Remember you can easily split test to learn which is most valuable to your fans.
- Not sure which combination of ad text and video will be loved more? Dynamic ads will mix and match your content and visuals and test them on your audience. A winning match will be presented to you.
Why Video Ads Today?
Today is the day to take your video production to the next level. Don’t get left behind. Here’s news from Cisco: By 2020, there will be almost a million minutes of video per second crossing the internet. Cisco adds that, by then, 82% of all consumer web traffic will be video.
What will be the focus of your next video and how will you advertise it to gain more reach?
Social Marketing Strategies for Travel and Tourism
About Catherine Heeg
Catherine Heeg is a recognized social media trail blazer passionate about social media and marketing in the tourism and hospitality industry. She takes the mystery out of marketing!
She creates and delivers meaningful, dynamic workshops that meet your unique needs in the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
Catherine and her team help travel, tourism and hospitality pros design and implement social media marketing strategies and tactics that drive traffic to their social and web sites. Learn more…
Professionals who are serious about taking consistent, winning actions every day to build their business and achieve measurable results love working with Catherine.