Wouldn’t you love to stay in front of your clients and social fans? Now’s the time to stay connected and let them know you’re still their best travel resource. Now’s NOT the time to disappear!
Staying connected with clients and suppliers is easy when you do a live video broadcast! It’s such a cool way to have a conversation and perk up your fan engagement.
Going live with a supplier, colleague or client is a powerful way to:
- Stay top of mind with your social fans
- Build stronger relationships with colleagues & suppliers
- Spotlight news & industry updates
- Maintain conversations & interactions on your social sites
Did you know: Facebook Live videos produce 6 times as many interactions as traditional videos!
But, do you ever wonder how 2 people can appear on a Live Stream Video Broadcast at the same time?
We’ve all seen people go live and know they’re in quarantine or in different cities…so what tech do they use?
Live Stream Video Options
Live Stream Video Guests & Content
Now that you understand the tools to broadcast live from your home or office, host a guest who’s in a different location and even share your screen, let’s get creative and layout the who and the what.
Who: Game-changing Guests:
- Tour Operators you use frequently or would like to use more often
- Hotel BDM’s of your top selling resorts
- Cruiseline DSM’s
- DMO’s. Think about destinations you sell frequently or those you’d like to sell more often
- Suppliers; restaurants, museums, zoo, etc.
- Park service officer
- Industry leader
- A leader from your host or consortia
What: Compelling Content:
- Industry news
- Why use a travel professional
- Supplier or Industry Updates
- New tour features
- Benefits of travel
- Dream now, travel later – tips & ideas
- Travel inspiration – unique destinations
- The beauty of unique destinations
- Food from around the world
- Broadcast cooking class
- Animals from around the world
- World music
- Off the beaten path destinations
- The future of travel
Adding Guests to your Live Stream Video Broadcast
You don’t need to be a techno-geek to add a guest into your live broadcast.
But here’s my inside secrets to avoiding glitches:
Before I go live with a guest we do a ‘fam tour’ of the platform so that the guest can better understand how easy it will be to sign-in on the day of the live broadcast. During the ‘fam tour’ we also test the audio and the video background, lighting and set-up. This gives the guest a chance to make any changes to their audio or video set-up.
In addition, each platform we talked about in the above video provides tips for guests. I download and send this info to my guest in advance.
Here’s how simple it is to add a guest to your broadcast.
With these tools in your back pocket you’re on the road to creating even more content to wow your fans and showcase your niche market. Go ahead, check out these awesome tools to broadcast live by yourself or with a guest.
Social Marketing Strategies for Travel and Tourism
About Catherine Heeg
Catherine Heeg is a recognized social media trail blazer passionate about social media and marketing in the tourism and hospitality industry. She takes the mystery out of marketing!
She creates and delivers meaningful, dynamic workshops that meet your unique needs in the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
Catherine and her team help travel, tourism and hospitality pros design and implement social media marketing strategies and tactics that drive traffic to their social and web sites. Learn more…
Professionals who are serious about taking consistent, winning actions every day to build their business and achieve measurable results love working with Catherine.