Being a whiz at social media isn’t just a one-off. Each social site is different, and using those differences to your advantage will help you engage with your clients in an impactful way. Here’s how Instagram and Blogs can fit into your social toolkit.
When you repurpose your photos and videos to Instagram you’ve just broadened your reach as well as increased the number of times you can potentially touch a client or potential client.
- Now you can set up Instagram advertising campaigns right in Facebook
Here’s where you’ll find this in Power Editor
- Focus on amazing images of the destination or ship you’re promoting while providing tantalizing information.
- Research # (hashtags) and use them extremely well.
Channel your inner journalist by writing blog posts that showcase the destination and provide insider information. Your blog is your opportunity to answer the questions you hear most from clients. Plus, you can highlight the benefits of the destination or ship you’re featuring in your campaign.
- Write a blog post focusing on the benefits of the destination, ship or upcoming event. This post will include photos, video, embedded tweets or Facebook posts. Design the blog post to be informative, not sales-ey.
- Here’s how to Embed a Facebook Post and a Tweet
- Tip: share your blog to Facebook and Twitter and create one of the ad styles mentioned above.
- Don’t like to write? Simply create a photo blog by adding captions to a selection of great photos that tell a story. Write a simple opening and closing and you’re done. More tips for non-writers.
- Repurpose your blog to
- Tip: Create a custom long Pin so that it stands out.
- Here’s how to resize your images.
- Love video? How about creating a series of short (20-30 second) videos. Then embed each one into a different blog post. Now you have a series of blog posts where you only need to write a short opening and closing paragraph. WaaaLaa! Easy!
- Tip: Repurpose and use these videos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
Combining text, visuals, hashtags, and categories in a cohesive way will drive traffic to your content and invite new business opportunities.
What photos will you use in your next blog?
Which photos will you emphasize on Instagram?
Social Marketing Strategies for Travel and Tourism